Layers of tangy nonfat Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries, honey or maple syrup and low fat granola served in a pretty glass
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons honey, maple syrup or agave
- 2 tablespoons low-fat granola
- Spoon half the yogurt into a glass.
- Drizzle the yogurt with half the honey.
- Sprinkle with the granola.
- Top with half the berries.
- Repeat with the remaining yogurt, honey, and berries.
- Serve immediately to prevent the granola from getting soggy.
Per Serving: 205 calories, 1.1 gm fat, 36.9 gm carbs, 3.7 gm fiber, 14 gm protein