Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups strawberry slices (about 8 large)
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 4 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1-2 lemons, to taste
- Divide the mixed greens between 4 side plates.
- Divide the strawberries, feta cheese, pistachios and basil evenly between the 4 plates.
- Squeeze lemon juice over each salad, to taste. Serve.
Calories 152, Total Fat 9.7gm, Saturated Fat 4.6gm, Cholesterol 25.2mg, Sodium 375.3mg, Total Carbohydrates 11.2gm, Fiber 3.1gm, Sugars 5.4gm, Protein 6.6gm
Yield: Serves 4
Serving Size: 1 salad
From the kitchen of Cookin Canuck. www.cookincanuck.com